Grain Marketing Specialist
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s agricultural supply chain business, where we seamlessly connect farming customers with food, feed and industry.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Grain Marketing Specialist, will help sell our portfolio of technical and nontechnical products, services and solutions directly to current and new customers. We seek an enthusiastic professional who will develop an understanding of business, financials, products and services, the market or the needs and challenges of assigned accounts.
- Help support development and delivery of sales bids, proposals and presentations and help conduct product demonstrations.
- With supervision, build, monitor and revise lead generation plans to develop substantive sales opportunities.
- Help assess customer needs and suggest appropriate products, services and solutions.
- Build, develop and maintain internal and external customer relationships.
- You will work under direct supervision and handle basic issues and problems, while referring more complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Interest in learning the Canadian grain industry, agricultural production and farm management
- Possess a valid Canadian Driver’s License in good standing
- Must be legally entitled to work for Cargill in Canada
- Related post-secondary education or relevant work experience
- Previous experience in the agricultural industry
- Comprehension of Risk Management Tools
- Consulting experience and value-based selling
- Familiar with commodity markets and or financial market
Please notify your manager before applying.
Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.