SSr Management Reporting Analyst
Will be responsible for implementing an informational framework to support companies in the region, including the data collection, analysis and reporting process, generating reports that improve decision-making and anticipating risks.
- Collect and create financial reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Complete activities within compliance of internal and external organizational and regulatory guidelines, policies and requirements.
- Participate in process improvement projects, lead cross trainings of more junior associates and new team members and cross train with other team members to provide backup for critical tasks.
- Drive financial reporting operational and improvement activities.
- Take initiatives and provide support for multiple roles in the area.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- Intermediate knowledge of English.
- Advanced Knowledge of Excel
- Minimum 2 year of finance data management and reporting experience
- Understanding and experience working with JDE, SAP
- knowledge of Access, SQL, Anaplan, PowerBI,Tableu,SharePoint
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.