Sr EHS Supervisor
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Sr EHS supervisor will apply technical knowledge of process safety to deploy corporate standards to handle hazardous processes. We seek an experienced professional who will manage our safety teams and guide the development of strategies to deploy, implement and sustain corporate process safety risk management standards and ensure prevention of serious process safety events.
Sr EHS supervisor将运用过程安全技术知识，部署公司标准来处理危险流程。我们寻求一位经验丰富的专业人员，负责管理我们的安全团队，并指导制定战略，以部署、实施和维持公司流程安全风险管理标准，并确保预防严重的流程安全事件。
- Assess complex environmental, health and safety risks, opportunities and impacts using your knowledge of industry best practices, standards and regulations, and advise on potential impacts to internal and external stakeholders.
- Lead the development of programs and processes involving little interpretation and variation to execute the environmental health and safety strategy following all regulatory guidelines.
- Identify and implement changes to support continuous improvement of complex environment, health and safety programs and processes.
- Provide operational leadership to the audit, inspection and risk assessment processes and expand as appropriate.
- Review and analyze audit results requiring some interpretation, to confirm that the corporate, business and regulatory standards are met.
- Guide employees on specific customer and community concerns related to all environment, health and safety topics and equips them with the information and tools they need to accurately represent Cargill on related topics.
- Design moderately complex training solutions related to environment, health and safety issues, practices and risks used to build awareness of industry values, strategies and performance.
- You will lead and develop a team, exhibiting authority for talent management decisions related to hiring, performance, and disciplinary actions.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.