Un(e) agent Mécanicien H/F
- Contribute to continuous evaluation and improvement of experimental methodology, daily routines and procedures.
- Maintain safe working conditions according to Cargill safety program, meeting animal welfare standards.
- Participate in animal husbandry, collections and other activities if required, following predefined protocols and standard operating procedures.
- Manage maintenance and infrastructure projects through hiring or instructing contractors and vendors, or by hands-on repairs, inspections, trouble shooting and installation of equipment.
- Participate in building and maintenance projects to provide the best cost results that meet timelines and project scope.
- Contribute as a valuable maintenance resource for every team and function.
- You will work under minimal supervision and independently handle complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues while referring only the most complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma, secondary education level or equivalent
- Diverse understanding of safety, quality, maintenance and experimental work, and conduct work with high degree of accuracy
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, adapt and be solution oriented
- Compelling and authentic communication skills both written and oral in Norwegian and adequate level of English
- Experience with computer usage with emphasis on spreadsheet and data entry
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Good technical knowledge and understanding of mechanic systems
- Experience with animal production systems
- Experience with research trials
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.