Process Improvement Engineer (H/F)
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Engineer II will focus on optimizing our interconnected components of a manufacturing system. We seek a professional who will develop and apply engineering standards and procedures, providing advice on issues within the engineering field. In this role, you will help coordinate plant location, personnel work flow and ergonomics, materials logistics, production process sequence and equipment layouts.
- Help manufacturing plant and facilities engineers with facility planning and design.
- Help conduct cost/inventory/production control and human factors studies to develop and implement plans for facility modifications and revise operating methods.
- Establish methods to maximize use of production facilities and personnel.
- You will work under general supervision and independently solve moderately complex issues while referring more complex problems to a higher-level staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.