The Aqua Nutritionist, using full knowledge, is responsible for new formula design, creation and redesign according to agreed product matrixes using cost formulation software for all production runs in the factory, balancing sufficient technical constraints, cost of formulation and raw material use according to supply chain plan. You will be responsible for providing our formulators with all relevant data and support them with all product database related subjects.
• Formulate and ensure that products are manufactured in accordance with CNS standards and India market requirements.
• Conduct formulation trainings, process reviews and risk analysis to ensure data integrity, process adherence, control structure and compliance performance, including regional formula audits and SPR process with-In System support and guidance.
• Advise internal and external partners and become the subject matter expert for ingredient know-how and nutrient evaluation related questions to technical & sales team members and operational formulators..
• Conduct and communicate any opportunities for cost savings in teams' product portfolio, projects related to ingredient, nutrient and production know-how.
• Ensure a close collaboration with operations, quality, nutrition technology and continuous improvement colleagues to achieve efficient and effective execution and high customer satisfaction.
• Responsible for Formulation COGS follow-up in agreement with In -Market GM Expectations.
• Other duties as assigned
• Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
• Minimum of four years of related work experience
• Familiar with formulation systems and operations
• Familiar with basics of feed processing and aquaculture farming
• Aqua nutrition background at University level (MSc or PhD)
• Fluency in English and Animal Nutrition terminology
• Six years or above experience working as a technical consultant
• The position requires working in an international environment and periodic trips and meetings in locations within the region
• The candidate must be able to communicate with regional SMT team to ensure regional implementation of CNS updates and NPSS
• The position requires remote working skills and efficiency via the use of available technology
• Cultural agility and adaptability is a must
• People Leadership : Build trust, influencing skills, lead change, effective communication, great team spirit
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.