Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s animal nutrition and health business, where we improve lives through better nutrition. Our team researches, innovates and creates solutions that deliver healthy results for our customers.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Sales Representative will participate in face-to- face and remote selling to our new and existing customers, selling directly or indirectly through various sales channels. We seek a results-oriented professional who, with guidance, will help assess customer needs and suggest appropriate products, services and solutions.
- Contribute to developing and delivering sales bids, presentations and proposals and participating in product demonstrations.
- Help identify and contact prospective customers, building relationships to generate future sales and repeat business.
- With basic knowledge of products, their characteristics and market, sell and stimulate demand for a series of products.
- Plan daily activities, including customer visits and quantitative and qualitative objectives to achieve.
- Follow market and competition evolution, passing information to senior staff.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's/College degree in related fields.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.