JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT:
The Line Supervisor ensures safe working conditions for our shift personnel. We seek a professional who will maintain our equipment per established guidelines and processes. In this role you will control output of the finished product in accordance with the established requirements and production plans.
- Plan, organize, coordinate and control the tasks and functions of subordinate staff in the shift activities.
- Ensure the production output meets the required standards, specifications, and other established guidelines.
- Supervise and controls accounting of raw materials.
- Achieve the unit's key performance indicators and develops activities aimed at their improvement.
- Develop internal standards, procedures, instructions and staff training in accordance with the requirements of the company.
- Handle complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues under minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff
- Minimum of 2-3 years in packaging operations
- Ability to balance and achieve positive results in the areas of food safety, safety, quality, productivity, and cost
- Confirmed problem-solving and analytical skills
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.