Dairy - Area Sales Manager
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Dairy - Area Sales Manager will help build our strategy, sales teams and processes to achieve revenue targets for all sales teams. We seek an experienced professional who will provide strategic vision and tactical direction while leading all aspects of and directing the responsibilities of employees. In this role, you will represent our organization in promoting and selling products and services.
- Direct and coordinate sales personnel in supervised area.
- Establish, control and evaluate sales goals.
- Evaluate, measure and handle the product/brand profit and loss.
- Supervise groups that divide sales performance into products or areas.
- Meet product volume and profit targets.
- Other duties as assigned
- Responsible for personnel decisions related to hiring, performance and disciplinary actions for your direct reports. You will also spend time completing the same tasks as employees on your team.
- Minimum one year of directly related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- 8 years sales experience in similar Industry/technical knowledge with 6+year of supervisory/team handling experience
- Prefer experience in understanding animal physiology and diet program,
- Experience in understand dealer and sub-dealer network
- Experience in rural sales with experience in Communicating and educating the farmers
- Prefer people withCoaching, trouble shooting, problem solving with the SO's. Monitor and support front line professionals for effective performance and development. Organise area business meets and D-days.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.