Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact
We seek an Salesforce Technical Product Manager who will maintain, integrate and implement software applications within the organization. In this role, you will conduct software application testing, quality assurance, configuration, installation and support to ensure smooth, stable and timely implementation of new software and updates to installed applications.
- Conduct, and guides others, in technical software testing and debug systems and software applications, as needed.
- Compile and prioritize enhancements and defect resolutions to applications, implementing changes.
- Performs advanced and complex programming, coding and documentation of systems and applications software.
- Analyze business requirements and prepare detailed technical specifications to write applicationsand programs.
- Key contributor into the strategy and technical planning of system/application technology in accordance with internal and external software compliance standards.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or Management Information Systems, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with proven architecture & development background.
- Experience with CRM/Salesforce platform – Sales, Service, Marketing, CPQ, Analytics.
- Solid understanding and exposure around Lightning Framework, Integrations, out of box features & point/click customizations within Salesforce/Marketing Cloud platforms.
- Experience with DevOps – ADO, CD/CI automation software.
- Industry certification (Examples include Salesforce, ITIL, APICS, six sigma, etc.
- Masters Degree or equivalent (preferably in Science area).
- Salesforce certifications in technical domain/area.
Position 100% remote.
"At Cargill, everyone matters and everyone counts. Cargill is committed to creating and sustaining an inclusive and diverse work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. As such and in alignment with our Guiding Principles, Cargill's long-standing equal employment opportunity policy prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant based on race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, family status, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, union affiliation, or any other status protected by law. Cargill also complies with all applicable national and local laws and regulations pertaining to non-discrimination and employment."