Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Identity and Access Management Analyst will troubleshoot products, processes, and policies used to control user identities and regulate user access within the organization. You will work on supporting the applications integrated into the Identity and Access Management platform, develop operational processes, and improve process efficiency. In this role, you will collaborate cross-functionally with the business to improve Identity and Access Management (IAM) processes and support the presence of the IAM programs within the enterprise.
- Troubleshoot moderately complex IAM problems.
- Propose and test IAM solutions, processes, and policies.
- Utilize IAM monitoring tools and industry best practices to monitor systems for potential issues and ensure governance processes and industry best practices are working as designed.
- Assist in requirements analysis for IAM initiatives alongside experienced IAM professionals.
- Implement fixes as needed to resolve problems, sharing solutions with additional teams as appropriate.
- You will work under general supervision and independently solve moderately complex issues while referring more complex problems to higher-level staff.
- Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
• Minimum of two years of related work experience
• Demonstrated experience administering and/or troubleshooting with one or more of the following:
- Active Directory,
- Azure AD,
- SailPoint IdentityIQ
- Privileged User Management System (i.e. CyberArk, Beyond Trust, Lieberman, Thycotic, HashiCorp Vault, etc)
- SailPoint File Access Manager (SecurityIQ), Windows file share management, or other unstructured data systems,
- Single Sign On Tools (i.e. ADFS/Azure, Auth0, Okta, SAML,etc),
- PKI/Certificate Management
• Advanced English level
• Ability/willingness to work weekends and being on call (once a month) if needed by the business
• Experience with SQL queries and relational databases
• Scripting automation profiency in at least - Powershell, Python or other.
• Experience with Java/Beanshell development in SailPoint IdentityIQ
• Experience with Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
• Biligual: Portuguese- English
"At Cargill, everyone matters and everyone counts. Cargill is committed to creating and sustaining an inclusive and diverse work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. As such and in alignment with our Guiding Principles, Cargill's long-standing equal employment opportunity policy prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant based on race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, family status, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, union affiliation, or any other status protected by law. Cargill also complies with all applicable national and local laws and regulations pertaining to non-discrimination and employment."