Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Customer Service Coordinator, will administer routine customer enabling activities of the order management process and will help execute well established customer service activities with regards to order intake, confirmation, processing and fulfillment. In this role, you will assist in achieving streamlined and optimized internal processes that promote a seamless customer experience and in the meantime will support a moderate scale of customer service activities for our single-site team. We seek a professional to contribute to optimizing and monitoring shipping and returns including processing complex orders from customers and resolving order or delivery issues.
- Follow standard procedures and provide insights regarding order status, invoices, contract balances and other information needed to complete an order to customer facing customer service representatives by maintaining systems and relationships that meet customer demand forecast, as well as other databases related to shipments and inventory management.
- Oversee and inform customers about orders, invoices, contract balances and other information needed, work cross functionally to confirm credit, contract, pricing, stock allocation, and transportation availability alignment to complete the sale.
- Resolve low complexity process issues and potential obstacles that follow already defined procedures related to order confirmation, processing and fulfillment and provide support to improvement projects and commitments requiring a basic understanding of customer service practices and procedures.
- Coordinate order management, customs, stock replenishment and shipment processes between cross functional teams.
- Support the generation of order related documents using knowledge of local legislation, local documentation and basic understanding of local regulations and languages in which customer conducts business operations.
- Update internal stakeholders on order status and any issues and execute customer service strategies.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field with focus on Economics, Supply Chain or Logistic Management or equivalent experience
- Good computer skills: MS Office Package, SAP
- Strong problem-solving skills, proactive attitude towards identifying risks/issues and seeking solutions
- Strong communication skills, strong team player
- Fluent in Spanish and English
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Cargill highly encourages vaccinations but does not mandate at this time. Upon hire, you will be asked to provide your vaccination status, and if unvaccinated or if you choose not to disclose, you would be expected to follow Cargill’s safety protocols for unvaccinated employees (i.e., mask mandates, and social distancing).
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet