Senior Nutritionist Swine Poland & Ukraine
70% Technology Deployment
Key Accounts strategic support
- Participate to brainstorming sessions with key accounts to achieve trusted advisor status.
- Apply technology at selected customers and prospects crucial for future growth.
Commercial Team support and development
- Develop training tools and organize train-the-trainers sessions.
Customer focused product development
- Guide the local technical teams in the roll out of new solutions.
- Be the first to go person for nutrition expertise.
30% Strategic responsabilities
- Provide expertise in assessing new business opportunities and setting priorities in pig innovation pipeline.
- Contribute to defining the R&D and marketing plans with Species Technology Lead and SMT (Strategic Marketing Technology) Director. Ensure product lifecycle.
- Identify needs for new technology / capabilities
- University degree / Animal Science or equivalent
- Fluent in Polish, very good in English
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Demonstrated proven success in development, application or leadership of technology to support business growth
- Over 7 years demonstrated expertise in animal (swine) nutrition, feed manufacturing or farm experience
- Travel >40%
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.