Regional Production Excellence Leader Eastern Europe
Position Purpose & Summary
The Regional Production Excellence position will deploy, execute, and govern the Production Excellence portion of the Cargill Manufacturing Excellence System (CMES) for the region of Eastern Europe (Poland, Hungary, Romania).
This position will use metrics and performance dialogue systems; change, communication, & education techniques; and continuous improvement & assessment systems to deploy, sustain and drive improved value from Production Excellence processes.
This position will identify opportunities through value stream mapping and data analysis to drive the productivity portfolio and will also execute kaizen/greenbelt projects to drive business value, i.e. waste elimination, defect elimination, improved product quality and other cost improvements. This position collaborates with business & operations leadership, and regional management to identify and execute on improvement opportunities in manufacturing and operations.
- Deploy Production Excellence Processes and Build Plant Capabilities including but not limited to: Infinity Loop (Stable ops and ACI/Kaizens), 5s deployment, 5 why, Visual Management deployment, Standard work deployment, CANDO Guru, Model Mill, Shrink Management, etc. Deliver and support belt trainings including white, yellow, orange and green belt training. Collaborate with the Manufacturing Technology Organization to deliver technical training and operating procedures.
- Execute and Improve Production Excellence Processes: Execute 3-5 Kaizen/Belt Project. Develop a Smart Manufacturing Strategy and Execution of that strategy by improving the automation of MES/PCS to drive quality, value and recue costs. Improve PE tools like Model Mill, Shrink Management, and Infinity Loop processes.
- Govern Production Excellence Processes include: managing the PE Project Portfolio; use of metrics and performance indicators to measure progress, results, and sustainability; auditing and assessing facilities; approving Models in Model Mill, etc.
- Inspirational Leadership: Best practices identification and management; alignment with enterprise/corporate ME organization; recognition programs; inspiring people to higher performance and providing coaching/mentoring to develop talent.
- Bachelor's degree and/or 5+ yrs experience in a supervisory/management role.
- Lean/Six Sigma Green Belt, with ability to become Black Belt within 2 years.
- Managing complex projects with a high level of ambiguity
- Experience in effectively training others at all levels in the organization on PE and CI tools and processes.
- 10+ years in a Reliability Excellence or Production Excellence role or operations management role.
- Business fluency in English.
- Strong PC skills (especially within the Microsoft Office suite).
- Strong People and Analytical Skills.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.