Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s protein and salt business, where we provide wholesome, high-quality food products to a wide range of customers, from foodservice operators and grocery stores to manufacturers and exporters.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
Do you have a passion for working as a Food Scientist? Want to work for a global company that values excellence? Would you love working in a hardworking team of dedicated professionals? We are looking for someone like you.
The Food Scientist will coordinate, align and innovate through exploration, development and implementation of new and existing products. We seek an experienced professional to provide technical expertise to new product development for product line growth and technology/process development for the creation of new capabilities. In this role, you will identify and implement technical solutions to meet business goals.
• Identify product growth and new product opportunities.
• Review and understand consumer insight and other marketing data and apply this knowledge to new projects for McDonald’s (or Foodservice customers).
• Stay abreast of current market dynamics and trends in the QSR space.
• Provide technical guidance and leadership on products, process development and improvement, quality systems, and regulatory oversight.
• Partner and stay connected with cross-functional teams (marketing, insights, business, ops, food safety quality and regulatory).
• New product development for product line growth & customer menu development
• Process development for the creation of new capabilities Collaborate and build partnerships with cross-functional partners to identify customer needs and translate these into new product development opportunities.
• You will work under general supervision and independently solve moderately complex issues while referring more complex problems to a higher-level staff.
• Other duties as assigned
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.