Senior Sales Representative
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Sales Representative will participate in face-to-face and remote selling to our new and existing customers, selling directly or indirectly through various sales channels. We seek a results-oriented professional who will help assess customer needs and suggest appropriate products, services and solutions.
- Development and delivery of sales proposals and conducting detailed presentations for effective product demonstration.
- Build a business plan for each account developing strong client relationships.
- Plan daily activities, including customer visits and establish quantitative and qualitative objectives to achieve.
- Follow market and competition evolution, relaying information to senior staff.
- You will work under general supervision and independently solve moderately complex issues while referring more complex problems to a higher-level staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.