JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Maintenance Supervisor will coordinate the repair and maintenance of machinery, vehicles and equipment. We seek a professional who will focus on tactical and operational activities and align and implement reliability practices and programs. In this role, you will lead all aspects of maintenance, repair and project planning and stay up-to-date with industry best practices.
- Operate, monitor and maintain machines and production equipment.
- Develop and implement production schedules to use labor, tools, plant and equipment effectively.
- Undertake production activities to transform tangible and intangible inputs into finished products.
- Plan, run and review production operations to achieve output and quality objectives.
- Plan and prioritize work orders, scheduling overall repair and maintenance to minimize production downtime and disruptions.
- Responsible for personnel decisions related to hiring, performance and disciplinary actions for your direct reports. You will also spend time completing the same tasks as employees on your team.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Experience supporting audit compliance and root/cause analysis processes
- Minimum one year of directly related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- One year of supervisory experience
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.