Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s agricultural supply chain business, where we seamlessly connect farming customers with food, feed and industry.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
We seek a Trader III who will conduct face-to-face and remote selling to new and existing customers. In this role, you will generate income and control risks by performing complex trading work, with medium risk tolerance.
- Apply a thorough understanding of trade to execute and monitor the short-term trading strategies and books for a specific commodity/market/customer based on speculative and hedged positions.
- Generate market, positions and profit and loss reports based on estimates and specialty reports created by junior members of the team.
- Handle and monitor medium trading positions and exposures, including the short-term trading book.
- Develop and implement sales strategies, identifying potential customers and foster existing customer relationships.
- You will work under minimal supervision and independently handle complex issues while referring only the most complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Legal employer responsibility.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Proficiency in Italian
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Develop and deliver multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Effectively build formal and informal relationship networks inside and outside the organization.
- Make sense of complex, high-quantity, and sometimes contradictory, information to effectively solve problems.
‘’There are so many stories to tell of the great people that are helping the world to thrive at Cargill. You can find a few of the stories of diverse talent that make up the trading, merchandising and global trading analytics teams at Cargill. Access their stories here https://www.cargill.com/careers/trading-careers’’
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.