Sales Manager- Dairy
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s animal nutrition and health business, where we improve lives through better nutrition. Our team researches, innovates and creates solutions that deliver healthy results for our customers.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Sales Manager- Dairy will lead, implement and execute all sales operations and tactics within an area. In this role you will use your interpersonal skills to provide direction to frontline sales workforce professionals. You will lead all aspects of our sales operations activities for a portfolio of products or services within a broader geographic area.
- Evaluate market potential and sales status.
- Plan, organize and coordinate sales operations of company or organization.
- Plan and organize sales programs, including sales methodologies, incentives, special campaigns and professional training for personnel.
- Gain in-depth general industry as well as deep local market knowledge.
- Supervise the day-to-day sales operations activities, executing and deploying the sales plans, vision and goals.
- Lead and develop a team, coach and make decisions related to talent management, hiring, performance, and disciplinary actions.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field OR equivalent experience
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Ability to travel 50% or more of the time depending on the need of the business
- Two years of supervisory experience
This role requires a candidate to be in Michigan, Indiana or Ohio area. Relocation will not be offered for this role.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.