Sanitation Technician- Owatonna,MN
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s animal nutrition and health business, where we improve lives through better nutrition. Our team researches, innovates and creates solutions that deliver healthy results for our customers.
Job Type: Full Time
Shift(s) Available: 1st
Sign-On Bonus: $5000
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Insurance
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 401(k) with Cargill matching contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
- Responsible for all housekeeping schedules
- Cleaning, sanitation, and other housekeeping work as deemed necessary
- Be flexible with scheduling to accommodate production, shipping and receiving operations
- Maintain appropriate food quality and safety standards, along with plant safety
- Ensure company programs are maintained throughout the plant
- Provide general information to other employees as necessary to ensure adequate cleaning and sanitation work is being performed
- Assist in plant operations and to provide a better understanding of cleaning and sanitation needs
- Understanding and adhering to all safety rules and regulations
- Other duties as assigned
- Right to work in the U.S. that is not based solely on possession of a student visa, or a visa sponsored by a third-party employer.
- Cargill requires employees be a minimum of 18 years old to work in a production facility.
- Ability to perform physical job duties which may include bending, lifting up to 50lbs, kneeling, climbing, and twisting safely, with or without a reasonable accommodation
- Ability to work in elevated areas (4 feet and above)
- Ability to work in varied indoor and outdoor conditions which may include heat, cold, dust, loud noise, etc., with the use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Ability to understand and communicate in English (verbal/written)
- Ability to work overtime including weekends, holidays, or different shifts with advance notice
- Forklift certified
- High School diploma or Equivalent
Considered candidates will receive a phone call from a (952) area code. Please note that this position does not include relocation reimbursement.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.