As a Customer Operations Representative Team Leader you will continue to complete complex grain accounting transactions to ensure timely and accurate processing of payments to farmer and commercial customers.
You will be also be expected to directly interact with the Customer Service Center Supervisors to assist in daily operations including workload leveling, performance control and monitoring.
In addition to the above responsibilities a portion of your time will be focused on assisting, coaching, training and developing customer operations representatives under the direction of a Customer Service Center Supervisor.
50% Customer Support: Process and settle directly from Salesforce or DOR inbound workflow in any area based on volume or need.
Answer inbound calls from our internal sales teams or receive soft-transfer calls from our farmer customers or transportation vendors providing customer service for any issue or escalated calls across all locations and functions.
Perform settlement and payment administration activities, including settlements, JDE functions inclusive of netting and spreads to ensure clear customer accounts and mitigate risk of carrying any negatives.
Meet or exceed productivity goals on settlement activities and quality as established by the workforce management process.
Resolve contract, product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s issue, determining the case and selecting the best solution. Follow up to ensure the issue is resolved.
25% General Support: Perform control and monitoring functions, including monitoring of inbound work to ensure we are in compliance of service level agreements.
Monitor inbound work that could include lien maintenance, farm split or other customer account information.
Assist Supervisors with daily monitoring and reviewing of key reports along with other duties as assigned.
Ensure workforce management process is in place to level set workload and meet customer expectations for payment processing and quality
25% Provide coaching for a subset of the COR team under direction of a Customer Service Center Leader: Assist in the development of the team and of individuals through on-the-job training and provide input on performance. Identify specific training and development opportunities. Develop training material and deliver training to small group sessions of CORs based on opportunities identified
Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 1+ years finance, accounting, or related work experience
• Proficient with LYNX, JDE, CargillAg.com & SalesForce.com applications
• Associates or Bachelor’s degree
• 2 + years Cargill Settlement or Contracting experience
• Demonstrated proficiency in multiple business applications: MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
• Learning Capacity: Curious: Adaptable, nimble; Broad Perspective, Conceptual Strength
• Heart of Leadership: Integrity, Courage
• Motivate for high performance and excellence
• Demonstrated high levels of interpersonal communication, written and verbal communication, and documentation skills
• Proven ability to execute complex and detailed processes and procedures timely, accurately and consistently
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize work flow and complete tasks with a high level of organization, responsibility, and efficiency
• Proven ability to adapt in a faced paced, changing environment
• Demonstrated ability to accept accountability and to work individually and as part of a team
• Strong customer service skills with ability to build and maintain lasting relationships.
• Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures
• Ability to work extended or flexible hours as seasonal workloads require
• Demonstrated ability to complete simple settlements and meet productivity goals.
• Demonstrated production agriculture and grain merchandising knowledge
• Shown ability to provde leadership by influencing peers and effectively providing feedback
• Demonstrated strong ability to identify and solve problems specifically related to the settlement process