Customer Service Advisor
The Customer Service Advisor is an organizational champion to the success of our customer solutions direction. This role will provide service focus and support to customers in order to achieve growth strategies.
This position is primarily a Service Provider to customers, a protector of company investment in finished goods Inventory, a source of service to customers, an innovator of processes and developer of customer solutions, a networker to various departments and 3rd party service providers, and a deliverer of customer value that sets Cargill apart from competition.
Handles Order Entry for Accounts
· Takes orders and interisland local sales orders.
· Input orders into the system accurately and timely.
· Update sales team and customers on status and other communications relating to effective servicing of accounts. Servicing of accounts includes receipt of orders, processing of orders (encoding), exeuting special request from customers, management of allocation for critical products, monitoring of shipment, and management of complaints.
Performs system procedures
· Processes products/customer set-up, invoicing, TLO generation and truck weighing.
· Generates reports such as Daily Feed Requirement, On-Time In-Full and Volume update.
Collaborates with production, FSQR and logistics/warehouse
· Help align production schedule and loading schedule to ensure On-Time and In-Full servicing by working closely with the demand and supply planner together with the production planner.
·4-year degree holder of any business or service related descipline
·Minimum 5 years of experience is required
·Experience in customer service and customer satisfaction in a highly competitive environment
·Experience in operations, billing systems, order fulfillment and delivering customer promises
·Strategic-thinker, team-oriented multi-tasker with excellent communication skills
·Experience in an environment where behavior of Cheerfulness, Courtesy, Promptness and Accuracy is necessary.
·Exposed to different types of customer
·Self-motivated and can work under pressure
·Computer literate and knowledgeable of NIS & LRT
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.