Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s protein and salt business, where we provide wholesome, high-quality food products to a wide range of customers, from foodservice operators and grocery stores to manufacturers and exporters.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Food Safety Auditor will ensure that factory systems are in place and aligned to legal, industry and corporate requirements. In this role, you will support the site by conducting internal and customer food safety audits, collaborating closely with the site food safety lead.
- Act as the primary factory contact both internally and externally for our customers.
- Work closely with another auditor rotating between supporting the factory and customer requirements.
- Ensure audit focus areas are actioned in a timely manner.
- Support customers and accreditation authorities with requests for information.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position.
The business will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.
A strong candidate has been identified for this position. However we will consider all candidates who meet the requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Familiar with global food safety standards
- A practical approach to problem solving and excellent time management skills
- Computer skills and knowledge of common software packages
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.