Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Production Recruiter is responsible for running and delivering all facets of the recruiting process for production roles across all company locations and businesses. You will develop a sourcing and recruiting strategy and execute activities included in the hiring process. You will need to stay connected on local hiring needs to ensure effective and driven recruitment tactics.
- Develop and execute hourly recruiting strategies to support production locations recruiting and staffing needs through various strategies and tactics.
- Partner with Global Human Resources Services groups and Business Human Resources leaders to build sourcing strategies and recruiting plans based on the needs of the business and locations.
- Use internal analytics and metrics to resolve or improve upon recruitment practices/processes and strategies.
- Handle the recruiting logistics for recruiting trips, coordinate assets needed to execute recruiting activities, lead relocation process, coordinate with locations for onboarding, and handle forecast needs.
- Stay on top of recruiting trends and external practices to ensure we are effective and driven.
- Ensure successful candidates meet compliance with legal and company requirements such as Employment Verification, Country Specific Labor Guidelines, Background Checks, Relocation, etc.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Relocation assistance is not provided for this role
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point
- Experience in production recruiting
- Bilingual: English/Spanish, English/Portuguese, English/Creole
Cargill highly encourages vaccinations but does not mandate at this time. Upon hire, you will be asked to provide your vaccination status, and if unvaccinated or if you choose not to disclose, you would be expected to follow Cargill’s safety protocols for unvaccinated employees (i.e., mask mandates, and social distancing).
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.