Parts Room Lead
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s protein and salt business, where we provide wholesome, high-quality food products to a wide range of customers, from foodservice operators and grocery stores to manufacturers and exporters.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Warehouse Inventory Coordinator II is responsible for the accounting and accuracy of inventory. In this role, you will ensure compliance with established internal control procedures, accuracy of all data in business management software and aids in establishing inventory control concepts, best methods and procedures.
- Responsible for overseeing the accuracy of all inventory.
- Partner with department teams to conduct routine cycle counts.
- Complete inventory changes using business management software and other systems.
- Conduct in depth research to reconcile inventory discrepancies in the business management software and physical inventory.
- Validate and execute warehouse material transfers in the business management software to maintain accurate inventory.
- Assist in investigating all damages and implement corrective actions.
- Handle moderately complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues under general supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma, secondary education level or equivalent.
- Minimum of two years of related work experience.
- Other minimum qualifications may apply.
- Knowledge of business management software modules used in the warehouse.
- Understanding of warehouse processes and flows.
- One year of experience with SAP system.
- One year of experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, etc.).
Relocation will not be provided for this position.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.