Process Deployment Specialist - Product Costing
Job Purpose and Impact
The Process Deployment Specialist – Product Costing will coordinate efforts to define product line specific business requirements, implement improved business processes, ensure successful deployment of the new enterprise resource planning systems and enhancements, coordinate systems and process testing, train system users and assist with functional stabilization efforts. In this role, you will lead the implementation for a specific functional area and product line and will require collaboration and teamwork within the business, global information technology and corporate functions
- Lead the implementation of system and process deployment for the primary functional area and ensure consistent implementation of system configuration and processes throughout the organization are reviewed and approved by process sponsors.
- Identify and lead optimization activities, partnering with subject matter experts and super users across the product line and promote process change in the organization.
- Ensure that implemented design and process changes are aligned with the internal control framework and the global process organization.
- Develop the integrated project plan and ensure organizational readiness and commitment to ongoing enhancements, optimization and value realization activities.
- Define deployment objectives and scope and measure and monitor project progress to identify variances from the plan and make needed corrections for implementation, resolving issues independently.
- Implement, maintain and communicate metrics to track solution stabilization and value captured through optimization initiatives.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Strong analytical skills capable of breaking down complex issue to identify key drivers and upstream and downstream impacts
- Confirmed ability to lead, coach, facilitate and communicate with individuals across a broad range of education, experience and functional spectrums to manage expectations and drive organizational and process change
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Fluent in English
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Minimum of two years of experience in a supervisory or management position
- Solid experience in SAP CO module
- Big SAP project implementation experience in MNC
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.