Cargill Business Services (CBS) is a multi-function center of Cargill Inc, one of the world’s biggest privately held organizations that clocked revenues of $115 billion. The shared services centers provide high-quality, efficient back-end services across IT, HR, Finance, Transport & Logistics, Strategic Sourcing & Procurement, and Trade Execution with 6,600 employees. Please visit www.cargill.com for more details.
CBS is a global organization that envisages the accelerated use of shared services. Its purpose is to bring a smarter, more efficient approach to how we provide shared services to Cargill. That way business units and functions can focus on what they do best. These shared services are delivered in 6 Centers based in Bangalore (India), Sofia (Bulgaria), Nanjing (China), San Jose (Costa Rica), Uberlandia (Brazil) and Rosario (Argentina).
Job Purpose and Impact
The CBS Global Talent Acquisition Lead will be responsible for continuously improving and maintaining the quality of experience provided to our service area users. In this role, you will partner closely with CBS HR Leaders and Talent Acquisition Supervisors across our shared service locations, providing consistent advice on processes and capabilities. You will serve as essential partner with the Talent COE and Regional TA Leaders in shaping the future direction of talent acquisition services in the organization.
- Provide guidance to the CBS Leads and Talent Acquisition Supervisors on the development and implementation of Talent Acquisition service quality measures, talent development/training and service proficiency across the CBS organization.
- Provide direction on reviewing and evaluating the effectiveness of recruitment and resourcing programs, coaching TA resources on recruitment approach, selection methods, talent management and outsourcing.
- Influence and shape service capability´s evolution in CBS and broader Cargill by leveraging insight gained through consistent measurement and evaluation of CBS service capabilities and external practices, partnering with capability leaders outside of Shared services - the Regional TA leads and the Cargill TA Strategy Lead.
- Ensure consistent aligned measurement is deployed across all business services locations and that regular evaluation of metric trends and improvement opportunities are identified.
- Identify and deploy development programs for all team members of our CBS TA teams to deliver a consumer grade experience, in partnership with CBS TA Supervisors.
- Responsible for primary intake and coordination of service expansion, restructuring efforts, and global project efforts affecting the service area.
- Serve as primary representative of the CBS organization on key governance and operational committees related to the Talent Acquisition capability.
- Provide expert thought leadership in your field and work with limited direction, using additional research and interpretation to identify issues or problems. You will provide direction to supporting team members and be a strategic contributor to the Talent Acquisition Center of Excellence (COE).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of six years of related work experience
- Advanced/Fluent English level
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Human resources certificate
- Human Resources experience with specific expertise in Talent Acquisition and/or Shared Services.
- Experience with the methodology & tool applications for continuous improvement. (i.e. Lean Six Sigma)
- Prior Supervisory/Leadership experience
- Experience working in a highly matrixed organizational construct
- Demonstrated ability to manage change and influence at multiple levels of the organization.