Demand Planning and Customer Service Manager
50% Lead the Demand Planning (DP) and Customer Service (CS) Functions
- Leads the Demand Forecasting Program.
- Leads the customer service activities from order taking to order fulfilling and customer engagement including complaints handling related to customer service activities.
- Review current state performance in demand planning and customer service related processes. Assess performance gaps and prioritize opportunities.
- Identify appropriate tools and resources needed for problem solving and continuous improvement projects.
- Ensure systems are in place to sustain the change and measure progress.
- Identify best practices and ensure deployment and support of the recommended standard operating procedures. Ensure leadership support, understanding and accountability.
30% Process Design/Execution, Change & Culture:
- Conducts historical review of sales trends, demand drivers, forecast data, development of statistical forecast models and evaluate forecast results.
- Collaborates with other business functions e.g. Manufacturing, Sales, Marketing and Customer Finance to obtain and ensure that current and accurate information is used for demand forecasts.
- Providing input to the Supply Planning process in developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs.
- Manages customer expectations and feedback to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Listens and connects with customers and commercial teams to develop customer retention, growth relationship strategies and value-added service programs.
- Supervise, develop and coach manpower to increase employee engagement and execute plans and programs
- Benchmarks services within Cargill and other industries and deploys BMPs to local unit.
- Any other duties as assigned by the superior.
20% Lead Change Communication & Education:
- Administrative functions and any other duties as assigned by the Supply Chain Manager.
- Timely and accurate submission of required reports.
- Effective management of subordinates which includes coaching and mentoring.
- Ensure training plans are developed and executed, as needed; providing coaching where needed.
- Provide ongoing change management leadership and support for BU change initiatives
- Provide communications of completed DP & CS project/program to key stakeholders in BU.
- Incident Management / Problem Management – Step in to escalate issues that are not getting addressed.
Education, Experience, Skills:
- Education: Industrial Engineering graduate or any equivalent course
- Experience: at least 8-10 years’ experience with 2 years working in managerial level in Supply Chain Management specifically in Demand&Supply Planning and Customer service. Work experience in data analysis is preferred.
- Travel required throughout CFN facilities in Thailand
- Solve complex problems
- Self directed and able to prioritize and organize own work
- Must be willing to accept accountability and work well in a team
- Career Path: Cross-functional assignment as Logistics Manager and can be a very good preparation in assuming higher post as Supply Chain Manager.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.