Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Supply Chain Execution Leader Chocolate will lead and provide direction to Regional/Country Supply Chain Managers and indirect staff, overseeing supply chain execution activities in the Chocolate Network. We seek a professional with interpersonal skills to design, propose and implement logistic and supply chain Plans, guidelines and processes to meet requirements supporting short- and long-term business needs.
Location: Mouscron, Belgium.
- Develop and implement SC Plans in alignment with Supply Chain and Business Strategy and plans.
- Member of the Supply Chain Leadership team of CCC Europe.
- Oversees and provides direct leadership in: SC Scheduling, Site Logistic and Warehousing, Sourcing execution Chocolate.
- Provide direction for our team on the management of supply chain systems, tools, and process improvement in the area. Coordinate across European sites the standard way of working.
- Deliver Supply Chain performance results in a fast-changing and growing business.
- Partners in the integration and handovers of multiple areas in the Cargill supply chain (incl. operation, strategic sourcing, CTL). Team up with CTL for transport reliability, transport cost management & standard warehouse execution.
- Leading and developing a team of experienced professionals and supervisors, coaching, and making decisions related to talent management hiring, performance and disciplinary actions. You will also collaborate with managers and supervisors in your organization to ensure staff selections align with current and future needs.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in Supply Chain related job (e.g., Planning, Customer Service Operations, Logistics, Procurement/Sourcing)
- University Degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, Business, or related field, master’s degree preferred
- Experience with working in a multinational/-cultural environment
- Proven Leadership skills and experience.
- Experience and expertise of Integrated Supply Chain Processes & IBP and Systems
- Experience of Lean/Six Sigma is a plus
- Strong team builder and team player
- Strong communication, influencing and motivation skills (interpersonal skills, change management)
- Travel estimate 15 %
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today:
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/