Senior Supply Chain Planner
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Master Production Planner will contribute to converting the long-term monthly supply plan into a mid-term weekly plan to facilitate material requirements planning and near-term staffing activities. We seek a professional to help handle multiple product lines or sites with low-to-medium impact on working capital. In this role, you will ensure the connection between integrated business planning activities and tactical production execution.
- Provide informal mentoring and training to coordinators.
- Participate in setting master production planning metrics targets.
- Provide necessary input to supply planner to support integrated business.
- Maintain data relevant to master production planning activities including planning calendars, material data and location data.
- Analyze plant capacity and production requisition data to resolve manufacturing plans and required resources.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Related experience in master production planning, production scheduling or supply planning
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.