Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Global Strategic Key Account Manager will be responsible for expanding strategic partnership with assigned large global customers. In this role, you will create demand for our products and services by raising the company's profile with customers. You will collaborate with other teams to ensure defined customer needs are met.
- Develop and implement strategy for designated key global customers to expand demand, improve margin growth and extend strategic partnerships.
- Establish trust, mutually beneficial and long-term partnership with customers, clarify mid to long term customer needs and develop and agree to a specification of customer requirements.
- Collect insights from the external market to understand competitors and influence trends, define and deliver value proposition.
- Build and nurture an internal network to deliver optimal solutions such as leading collaboration with key stakeholders internally, defining long term strategy and anticipating challenges to ensure effective resolution of issues.
- Use tailored storytelling that resonates with and inspires customers, creating excitement around our role in achieving their strategic objectives.
- You will serve as an expert in your field and work with limited direction, using additional research and interpretation to identify issues or problems. You may provide direction to supporting team members and be a strategic contributor.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Strong project management skills
- Experience in understanding customer context, uncovering customer key performance indicators, articulating customer objectives and adding value to partnerships
- Experience in business development in highly competitive, mature markets
- Minimum of six years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Strong negotiation, influencing and persuasive skills
- Strategy development and execution skills
- Experienced in working multicultural, cross functional and multi-location team environment
- Indepth knowledge in food ingredient speciality/food industry/fast moving consumer goods
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today:
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/