G&D Sales & Customer Support Representative
- Receive, process, confirm and follow up customer enquiries and orders (both new and amendments).
- Evaluate orders against customer contract (contract position, contract conditions) and align with sales managers and contract desk in case of deviations. Report on contract balances and delivery overdues.
- Check production availability with planning and work out alternatives in case required delivery time cannot be met.
- Administration & execution associated with financials: Overdues, C1, releases, WLA credit approval process, payment terms etc.…. Take necessary actions to get orders released by finance team.
- Manage an effective filing system of all orders and delivery related documents
- Contribute to correct month end closure by making sure all orders are in end status
- Follow up on samples.
- First point of contact in absence of the sales managers for day-to-day operational activities according to the guidelines defined by the sales managers
- Interface between the customer and the CCC organization, collaborating on a regular basis with Contract Management, PLM, CBS Finance, Trading Desk and FSQR.
- Assists and supports sales manager in organizing customer sales events.
- Participating in customer sales events and customer visit when appropriate.
- Supporting specific project work for a customer or an internal project regarding continuous improvement efforts.
- Escalate serious issues to manager in case arbitration is needed or customer’s requests would be in conflict with the operating guidelines.
- Assist sales manager to provide forecast for your customer portfolio.
- Analyses accuracy of your forecast by comparing real demand with forecast given and work together with the sales manager and your customer to optimize forecast figures.
- Follow up (and improve) KPI report that is related to the performance and overall customer satisfaction, including on time delivery (supply chain delivery reliability) and exceptional logistics cost.
- Responsible for setting up and maintaining the data quality of the systems and administration tools: Quotolate, SalesForce, Requests new Address Book etc.
- Receive, register and handle all customer complaints. In case of product quality related claims coordinate actions and customer interactions with quality department.
- In case of repetitive complaints initiate & follow up on improvement actions
- Be the first point of contact for invoicing issues and manage the timely booking of credit / debit notes.
- Bachelor’s degree with 3 to 5 years relevant working experience
- Fluent in of Dutch and English, French and German are a plus.
- Experience with export documents (overseas) and customs procedures
- Good communication skills, service minded personality
- IT systems literate (ERP, CRM and MS Office)
- Understanding of basic supply chain processes
- Fast learner, adaptable, curious
- Relentless determination with the courage to make it happen
- Well organized in administrative tasks
- Good time management skills to deal with multiple priorities
- Sense of accountability and results oriented
- Able to manage and take decisions in stress / emergency situations
- Pro-active, fast and creative in problem solving
- Strong team player
- Optimistic and constructive thinking
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.