Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
Job Purpose and Impact
TheCustomer Value Specialist establishes quality standards for products and processes and suggests modifications intended to prevent defects in components or final products. We seek a professional with the interpersonal skills to collaborate with internal and external multifunctional teams to address customer requirements and concerns and identify and mitigate quality risks.
- Handle customer requirements, concerns and complaints ensuring proper prioritization and follow up.
- Conduct root cause analysis for defects, nonconformities or other quality failures, respond to customer complaints and provide guidance.
- Develop and lead the implementation of key food safety management system programs and critical food safety tasks.
- Provide continuous improvement support for operations and other functional areas as needed.
- Design and deliver food safety and quality related training internal and external stakeholders to improve awareness and quality capacity.
- Ensure compliance with quality standards.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Preparation: Hosting customer audits or related visits and promote stakeholder communication.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Five years experience in food industry.
- Good knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point （HACCP), International Organization for Standardization (ISO)9001: 2000, ISO14001 and Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series 18001 and food safety.
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/