EHS Training Coordinator
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s protein and salt business, where we provide wholesome, high-quality food products to a wide range of customers, from foodservice operators and grocery stores to manufacturers and exporters.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Environmental Health and Safety Training Coordinator will implement environmental health and safety management programs by following established corporate and local regulatory requirements.
- Assess environmental health and safety risks, opportunities and impacts, standards and regulations, and advise on potential impacts to internal and external stakeholders.
- Implement programs and processes in alignment with the environmental health and safety regulatory of government, International Standard Organization (ISO) management system and corporate guidelines.
- Deliver environmental health and safety activities, including emergency response plan, incident/accident management, training implementation and evacuation drill.
- Handle environmental health and safety related records and reporting.
- Participate and support regular environmental health and safety audits and certification program in compliance with established standards.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- OSHA 30 certify knowledge or availability to obtain
- Other duties as assigned
Relocation assistance will be provided for this position.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Flexible hours
- Bilingual (Eng-Spa)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Independent worker
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.