Crop Input Sales Representative
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s agricultural supply chain business, where we seamlessly connect farming customers with food, feed and industry.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Crop Input Sales Representative will, with guidance, sell seed, fertilizer and crop protection products directly to the farm consumer. In this role, you will conduct face to face and remote sales with new and existing customers. Crop Inputs Sales Representatives are expected to evaluate customer needs and recommend appropriate products, services and solutions that Cargill provides.
- Identify potential customers and handle existing customer relationships.
- Understand market trends, challenges and opportunities.
- Protect, grow and diversify the relationship with targeted customers.
- Support business growth by disseminating favorable information about the organization and its products and services.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Diploma/certificate or bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Must possess a valid Canadian Full Class 5 Driver’s License in good standing, authorizing to drive independently during the course of this employment.
- Must be legally entitled to work for Cargill in Canada
- Knowledge of grain and crop input products.
- CCA certification or ability to gain one.
- Experience using customer relationship management software.
- Proven sales skills and work experience.
- Relocation assistance will be provided for this role.
- This position is based in Congress Saskatchewan, covering Congress/ Assiniboia, Saskatchewan area.
Cargill is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing accommodation to our job applicants with disabilities.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.