Sales Account Consultant
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
• Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders in the customer organization
• Build relationships with prospective customers as you look to build out the customer portfolio in key behaviors
• Monitor customer activity and requirements closely to ensure continuous value creation and optimization
• Execute strategies focused on expanding your customer base and portfolio within the Pacific North West region.
• Act as the interface between the customer and the business, facilitating relationships and liaising with internal departments to ensure operational activities are aligned to support and create value for the customer
• Manage and bring to fruition bids, tenders and contract negotiations
• Identify new sales opportunities and commercial partnerships.
• Network with companies in the industry and attend industry events and conferences to better understand markets and customers.
• Prepare and present customer proposals and presentations.
• Work under general supervision and independently solve complex issues while referring more complex problems to appropriate staff
• Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Driving license in a good state.
- Aquaculture experience preferred
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.