Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Integration Management Office - Manager will drive the execution of integration and separation key projects with focus on business continuity, while maximizing value creation and strategic impact across the company. In this role, you will lead and develop high performing cross functional teams to plan, execute and measure strategic actions, including acquisition integrations, divestiture separations and other portfolio management initiatives.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of integration and separation management playbooks and specific quantitative and qualitative metrics for each project.
- Plan and direct the development of integration budgets, one time costs, synergies and financial analysis.
- Lead and oversee the routine project management of key project activities to provide periodic updates to the executive team.
- Responsible for maintaining engagement with external consulting firms providing integration and separation management services as well as assess the external firm project execution if needed.
- Partner with essential teams to identify key due diligence and separation issues for each transaction, early engaging in merger and acquisition activities, as well as with specific centers of expertise to incorporate their requirements, processes and interdependencies.
- Act as key resource to the business integration lead from the enterprise or business group undergoing the transaction and work with them to develop detailed project plans at a program level, while bringing together individual plans for each business and function involved with the project.
- Lead cross functional teams to develop, execute and implement integration and separation management projects across the company, serving as the corporate development integration point of contact for internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop plans and deliver results in a fast-changing business or regulatory environment, while leading and developing a team of experienced professionals and supervisors, coaching and making decisions related to talent management hiring, performance and disciplinary actions. You will also collaborate with managers and supervisors in your organization to ensure staff selections align with current and future needs.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of six years of related work experience
- Master's degree or other post-secondary degree
- Three years of supervisory experience
- Confirmed knowledge of integration and separation management areas, deal lifecycle, tools and methods with experience in leading one or more transactions from sign to close and post close activities
Cargill highly encourages vaccinations but does not mandate at this time. Upon hire, you will be asked to provide your vaccination status, and if unvaccinated or if you choose not to disclose, you would be expected to follow Cargill’s safety protocols for unvaccinated employees (i.e., mask mandates, and social distancing).
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.