• Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
• Minimum of two years of related work experience
• Demonstrated experience administering and/or troubleshooting with one or more of the following:
- Active Directory,
- Azure AD,
- SailPoint IdentityIQ
- Privileged User Management System (i.e. CyberArk, Beyond Trust, Lieberman, Thycotic, HashiCorp Vault, etc)
- SailPoint File Access Manager (SecurityIQ), Windows file share management, or other unstructured data systems,
- Single Sign On Tools (i.e. ADFS/Azure, Auth0, Okta, SAML,etc),
- PKI/Certificate Management
• Other minimum qualifications may apply
• Ability/willingness to work weekends and being on call (once a month) if needed by the business
• Experience with SQL queries and relational databases
• Scripting automation profiency in at least - Powershell, Python or other.
• Experience with Java/Beanshell development in SailPoint IdentityIQ
• Experience with Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
• Bilingual: Spanish - English
• Biligual: Portuguese- English
SUCCESS FACTORS :
• Demonstrated experience in independently managing priorities & workload effectively and making timely decisions.
• Demonstrated effective teaming skills encompassing cross-functional teams, peer relationships, informing, and understanding and appreciating differences, with the ability to mentor and develop other team members.
• Ability to learn on the fly, manage through systems and complex processes, and have sufficient overall intellectual horsepower to address the demands of the team and environment.
• Strong oral and written communication and documentation skills in English.
• Demonstrated customer focus skills and strong interpersonal skills in terms of effective listening, patience, composure, and conflict management.
• Demonstrate a curiosity to learn new systems and have an ability to adapt and learn and solve new problems.
• Demonstrated efforts to take initiative and drive to seek to understand.
• Proven record of high performance in problem solving and collaboration.