Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Maintenance and Maintenance Manager develops and implements process improvements, identifies opportunities for cost, lead time and inventory reduction and quality improvement. We seek a seasoned professional with the ability to foster a culture that builds, operates and maintains assets that are safe and reliable. In this role you will assist in project planning, application of best practices, training and support and people management in a union environment.
- Identify training opportunities/needs and facilitates training sessions for maintenance personnel with a focus on skills development, safety practices and work standards.
- Support operations by analyzing and formulating conclusions in regard to failures, downtime and lost production and identify opportunities to improve reliability and resolve acceptable risk tolerance for equipment.
- Coordinate the execution of complex repair procedures.
- Collaborate with other departments to develop strategies for reliable operations (electrical, mechanical, utilities, and operations) which includes technical optimization of processes.
- Monitor and review ongoing maintenance activities to ensure asset reliability and adherence to guidelines, codes, requirements and quality.
- Lead and develop a team, coach and make decisions related to talent management, hiring, performance, and disciplinary actions.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- In Lieu of degree, 6 or more years of Industrial Maintenance and Reliability experience.
- Experience with audit compliance, root/cause analysis process
- Minimum of four years of Industrial Maintenance and Reliability experience
- Travel up to 10% of the time.
- Two or more years of supervisory experience
- Experience working in a Union Facility.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.