Trade Execution Associate Director
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s agricultural supply chain business, where we seamlessly connect farming customers with food, feed and industry.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Trade Execution Associate Director will lead our team that develops, and plans import or export processes, customs documentation, shipping, and receiving of foreign merchandise to ensure it arrives at correct time. In this role, you will use your experience in trade execution practices and procedures to lead our team that issues import licenses and complete monetary transactions associated with the import in a timely manner.
- Lead and develop professionals focusing on tactical, operational activities for international trade flows.
- Set and communicate priorities for work group, develop controls and information systems and ensure adherence to processes.
- Handle preparation, review, approval and maintenance of files for import/export documents.
- Lead team to ensure compliance with the home and foreign country government laws and customs regulations.
- Develop plans and deliver results in a fast-changing business or regulatory environment, while leading and developing a team of experienced professionals and supervisors, coaching and making decisions related to talent management hiring, performance and disciplinary actions. You will also collaborate with managers and supervisors in your organization to ensure staff selections align with current and future needs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of six years of related work experience
- Fluent in Spanish and English (written and spoken)
- Three years of supervisory experience
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.