Trade Compliance Operations Analyst
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Trade Compliance Operations Analyst will perform fundamental activities using a basic level of trade compliance operations knowledge. Using critical-thinking and problem-solving skills, you'll collaborate with multiple business units to drive continuous improvement.
- Validate and coordinate logistics and transportation as well as import/export transactional requirements, fulfilling regulatory requirements and executing customs clearance.
- Ensure compliance with free-time demurrage and maintain relationships with standard partners.
- Independently review or prepare documents to meet legal and fiscal requirements.
- Manage client interaction and business partnerships to support global trade compliance, collaborating to implement solutions.
- Execute trade activities, maintaining partnerships, to meet global trade compliance goals.
- Perform data (management, analysis and reporting) requirements to analyze risk trends based on audits, and monitor various metrics and reports.
- You will work under direct supervision and handle basic issues and problems, while referring more complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Other duties as assigned
*The business will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.
*Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of Incoterms and international trade
- Experience preparing and submitting export filing
- Experience in international Logistics or supply chain.
- Experience managing SAP and GTS
- Advanced skills in creating reports, metrics and scorecard
- Bilingual (English + Spanish and/or Portuguese)
- Customshouse Broker License or equivalent strongly preferred
- Minimum two years of experience in Customs compliance operations, import/export, freight forwarding industry
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.