Temporary Regional Process & Work Transition Specialist
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose & Impact
The Regional Process & Work Transition Specialist helps oversee and handle the operational aspects of ongoing projects. We seek a professional who will contribute to and review the project proposal to resolve timeframe, funding limitations and procedures for accomplishing the project.
This role requires the ability to manage change, build trust with project team and stakeholders. Must be able to communicate effectively, influence, demonstrate leadership and behaviors that are consistent with Cargill Values and high performance.
• Support transition scope definition as a part of cross-border process review (Business, teams, locations, number of FTEs to be transitioned).
• Adhere to internal and external quality standards.
• Oversee and support transition operational review process.
• Support process documentation creation, track of progress, and serve as first point for review.
• You will work under general supervision and independently solve moderately complex issues while referring more complex problems to a higher-level staff.
• Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Advanced knowledge on customs regulations.
- Experience in the areas of customs, import/export for countries in North America
- Advanced English level
- Availability to work on a temporary 18 month role
- SAP / GTS knowledge.
- Project Management skills
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.