Shrimp Category Manager
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s animal nutrition and health business, where we improve lives through better nutrition. Our team researches, innovates and creates solutions that deliver healthy results for our customers.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Shrimp Category Manager will design and implement a comprehensive product marketing cycle. In this role, you will identify market potential, establish pricing and market strategies, estimate potential sales, define promotional activities and handle product through phase out.
Location of position: Mexico
- Prepare and coordinate product introductions and updates.
- Compile and evaluate research on market product requirements and identify enhancements to current features and functionality.
- Coordinate program planning with customers to identify manufacturing schedules, goals, design criteria, costs and similar considerations.
- Plan, organize and coordinate assigned programs to accomplish financial and budgetary goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- intermediate English
- knowledge of shrimp production process, basic knowledge of nutrition applied to shrimp production
- knowledge and experiencie of value based pricing
- Experience in food manufacturing processes
“At Cargill, everyone matters and everyone counts. Cargill is committed to creating and sustaining an inclusive and diverse work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. As such and in alignment with our Guiding Principles, Cargill's long-standing equal employment opportunity policy prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant based on race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, family status, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, union affiliation, or any other status protected by law. Cargill also complies with all applicable national and local laws and regulations pertaining to non-discrimination and employment”.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.