SAP Application Development Supervisor
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The SAP Application Development Senior Supervisor will oversee a small-medium size team of junior people that integrates and implements software applications within the organization. In this role, you will coordinate individuals who guide SAP application testing, quality assurance, configuration, installation and support to ensure smooth, stable and timely implementation of new software and updates to installed applications
- Lead or supervise the routine activities related to the strategy and technical planning of system and application technology in accordance with internal and external software compliance standards.
- Lead and develop a team, coach and make decisions related to talent management, hiring, performance, and disciplinary actions.
- Act as a day to day, key point of contactAlign with company management, consultants and users to understand business priorities and compile and prioritize enhancements and defect resolutions to applications.
- Oversee a small team that works closely with other Global IT teams in a collaborative and cross-functional environment to ensure that SAP technology-enabled solutions and services meet the needs of the organization.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of three years of related work experience
- High level of English communication
- Experience in SAP full Cycle implementations
- Two years of supervisory experience
- Six Sigma certification like Green or Black Belt or industry equivalent certification
- Leadership and Effective Communication.
- People Oriented.
- Make sense of complex, high-quantity, and sometimes contradictory, information to effectively solve problems.
- Apply knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organization's goals.
- Develop and deliver multimode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES TO BE GAINED
- Experience overseeing and guiding a medium-sized team with a moderate scope of activities.
- Experience overseeing highly complex application development activities.
At Cargill, everyone matters and everyone counts. Cargill is committed to creating and sustaining an inclusive and diverse work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. As such and in alignment with our Guiding Principles, Cargill's long-standing equal employment opportunity policy prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant based on race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, family status, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, union affiliation, or any other status protected by law. Cargill also complies with all applicable national and local laws and regulations pertaining to non-discrimination and employment.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.