Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Packaging Buyer will support North America and multiple business sourcing activities. In this role, you will execute complex procurement tasks to provide inputs to the global category team.
- Execute medium and highly complex sourcing events.
- Drive the implementation of regional sourcing decisions and provide support with the implementation of global sourcing decisions.
- Provide inputs to the global category team for category strategy development and execution.
- Provide comprehensive understanding of regional stakeholder and procurement landscape.
- Manage regional suppliers and stakeholder relationships.
- Follow established procedures to select suppliers for procurement of non-contracted materials, goods, services and supplies.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Advance English Level
- Packaging Experience
- Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position.
- Please add Resume in English
- Location: Mexico City
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.