Learning & Development Consultant
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Learning and Development Consultant, will lead the effort to develop, implement and evaluate organizational learning and talent development activities. In this role, you will use your expertise as the domain specialist to create learning curriculum, blended solutions and materials, select appropriate delivery methods and assess learning effectiveness, assessment and delivery of Learning and Development strategies needed for supporting capability development and business growth.
• Identify business and functions learning needs to develop new programs and blended solutions for effective outcomes and develop and implement improvements as necessary to achieve desired results, with a systematic approach (metrics, processes and management systems).
• Provide coaching & facilitation for management and leadership teams, focusing on team and capability development, engagement, inclusive leadership behaviors and opportunities for improvement.
• Deploy Learning and Development plan and activities to support identified business and function performance & growth improvement opportunities, using internal and external industry leading benchmark practices for learning content design and delivery.
• Develop sustainable learning plans with metrics, processes and management systems to measure and ensure organizational learning effectiveness.
• Manage and support Regional Early Career Programs and Policies such as Trainee, Internship Programs, Postgraduate and Language Policies.
• Coordinate and organize learning materials, multimedia visual aids and other presentation materials.
• Work under minimal supervision and independently handle complex issues while referring only the most complex issues to higher-level staff.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
• Minimum of five years of related work experience (e.g. HR, Learning & Development, Talent Management)
• Demonstrable ability to proactively build relationships and manage stakeholders, including providing robust advice, influencing decisions, delivering difficult messages and managing performance issues.
• Proven digital experience related to organizational learning including expertise in virtual training and facilitation tools
• Knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and learning design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups and the measurement of outcomes
• Ability to translate and operationalize HR / learning strategy
• Fluency in English and Spanish is required
• Master's degree and Human resources certifications
• Excellent communication skills, with ability to frame message and facilitate discussion with different type of auditorium
• Proven ability on effectively operating, when things are not certain or the way forward is not clear
• Solid organizational and prioritization skills
• Fluency in Portuguese is desirable
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.