Grain Production Worker - Seasonal
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
Job Type: Seasonal
Shift(s) Available: 1st,
Sign-On Bonus: $2,000
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Performing facility operations such as loading/unloading trucks, vessels, barges, and rail cars, filling/reclaiming grain ground piles,and various other grain handling tasks
- Basic maintenance and operator care of equipment to ensure ongoing facility operations.
- Providing excellent customer service and engaging with team members.
- Understanding and adhering to all safety policies and procedures.
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
- Must be 18 years or older
- Ability to perform physical job duties which may include bending, lifting up to 50lbs., kneeling, climbing, crawling, and twisting, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to understand and communicate in English (verbal/written)
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work in varied indoor and outdoor conditions which may include heat, cold, dust, loud noise, etc., with the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Ability to work in elevated areas (4 feet and above)
- Ability to work overtime including weekends, holidays, or different shifts with advance notice.
Considered candidates will receive a phone call from a (952) area code. Please note that this position does not include relocation reimbursement.
US Covid-19 Vaccination Update: Cargill highly encourages vaccinations but does not mandate at this time. Upon hire, you will be asked to provide your vaccination status. Regardless of vaccination status you will be required to wear masks and follow Cargill’s safety protocols Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.