Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
Job Purpose and Impact
The ACI Portfolio manager plays a key role monitoring project execution towards targets for CSST Europe. Individuals in this role will be responsible for leading portfolio reviews related to multiple disciplines via a specific governance structure, Analysis and reporting of progress, coaching workstream leads, project managers and project teams.
As ACI Portfolio manager this individual will be accountable for deploying the Accelerated continuous improvement (ACI) framework to drive execution and results delivery within the organization.
- Manage the CSST EU ACI portfolio to secure delivery versus target: portfolio size, Health and risk.
- Acts as change agents and coaches towards execution and timely delivery
- Lead the portfolio reviews with multiples functions driving discipline and accountability
- Secure accurate and timely reporting in MyPPM
- Work closely with manufacturing/commercial excellence teams to continuously identify new improvement ideas
- Develop training packages on project, portfolio management practices
- Act as PM for specific projects as required
- Monitor and report on the status of portfolio and project
- Build impactful presentations for leadership teams enabling decision making
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or Scientific discipline
- Experience in managing improvement projects
- Demonstrated ability to understand and navigate complex technical, operational, engineering, and business activities.
- Demonstrated ability to lead through influence for peers and multiple levels of business stakeholders to gain clear alignment
- Ability to travel up to 30%.
- Six sigma background / certification
- Experience with project controls tools
- Ability to translate data to insights
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today:
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/