Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Senior Pricing Data Analyst will own and build complex data preparation systems that bring together data from several sources, required for advanced analytics and for executing and further developing our various pricing solutions within Cargill Starches, Sweeteners & Texturizers (CSST) Europe. In this role, you will manage the portfolio of pricing dash boards, the delivery of ad-hoc reports and the coaching and supporting the CSST pricing team regarding data and analytics. You will fill a crucial role in the development and testing of new data or technical solutions for the pricing function.
- Proactively gather, prioritize and build reports in different tools, administering tools site for the business and ensure high adoption for reports built already.
- Consolidate data from several disparate sources into a common platform and prepare the platform for analytics, partnering with the pricing manager and analyst to identify new data needs.
- Educate the organization on the criticality of each data element and influence business data, business intelligence, sales, product line manager and other teams to update data needed on a timely basis.
- Maintain report release and data update calendars and procedures.
- Provide technical support through all phases of testing and incident handling after the deployment of pricing solutions.
- Continuously work on streamlining and automating manual pricing procedures and data collection methods.
- Build knowledge of the latest technologies in data preparation and analytics and pricing science and recommend solutions for improvements to business processes using new technology or alternative uses of existing technology.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Fluent in English. Other European languages are a clear plus
- Strong software and data analysis skills: Alterix, Tableau, Power BI, Excel
- Ability to use vizualization tools.
- Experience with price optimization and communication software: Zilliant, PROS, SFDC, etc.
- Prior experience in pricing function in B2B environment
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work with large and complex sets of business data
- Keen sense of priorities and strong problem-solving capabilities
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today:
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/