Finance Process Lead
Position Purpose & Summary
Responsible for subject matter expertise for specific project management activities across defined areas of support, including project leadership, project planning, project execution, project control, and business results. The SME is an expert in their domain area and will also have a curiosity to understand how their domain area is practiced outside of their specific location, product line or sector.
Subject Matter Expert is to support Process Implementation Lead with deep knowledge and expertise in their respective functional area and to help identify any change impacts, risks or potential business disruptions desulting from design decision. SME serves as communication liaison between project team and business/ functional team. This role demands someone, who can partner effectively with all levels of the organization, drive results, proactivily identify and resolve problems and requires building strong operational relationships with the business/ functional teams. This role is determined for ERP modernization project (project ODIN).
75% Planning and Portfolio Management & Business project management
- Responsible under supervision of the PIL for the project in his/her area (in close cooperation with the BIM)
- Ensure the business requirements that are in scope are addressed by the project
- Acts as skilled support contact between the IT development group and business/ function for the development and implementation of new ERP system
- Contains and resolves issues within the project that do not require PIL’s attention.
- Member and skilled support contact of team to assist business and function through intensive “go live/post go live” periods.
- Support Reviews of all design, requirements, processes and planning document in his/her area
- Ensure active, effective participation of Super Users
- Support end user sign off for future state process/workflow/system design
- Provides training and support to Super Users on new ERP
- Ensure quality, timely business decisions are made by all Super Users
- Support identification and measures business value in her/his domain
- Play active role and support organizational and business readiness
- Ensure business user participation in all the relevant project project cycles
- Ensures business user satisfaction is achieved during the project and post-implementation (in close cooperation with the PIL and BIM)
Business Readiness: Identify and lead readiness projects to prepare the business for implementation. Additionally will lead Advance Deployment activities, aid in Solution Confirmation, and support Local Design/Build efforts. This position works with Data Process Leads to define configuration for alignment, testing of the solution, and leads User Acceptance Testing and Business Simulation for their respective process area. The role requires preparation and participation in Super User and End User training and will define cutover requirements for the respective process area, identify resources to complete cutover tasks, support Site Leads with execution of the cutover, participate in Go-Live, support Super Users with issue identification, resolution and monitoring of business Health Metrics during the Post-Go-Live project phase.
25% People, Change Management & Communication
- Develops project process leader skills
- Provides leadership and coaching to Super Users supporting the project
- Drives maturity in the use of processes, development of skills and knowledge for process, business readiness
- Support BIM & CCE Lead with execution of change plan; promote process change in organization. Additionally the role requires leadership execution for Resource Identification and Management – e.g. Support Process Sponsors, Process & Continuous Improvement Manager and HR in identification and staffing Super User Network, Direct project management responsibility for Super User Network, onboarding, task allocation, day-to-day work direction, goal setting, one-on-one discussions, and support, Support Super Users’ Manager in Performance Manage and Year-End reviews.
- University Graduate / Bachelor’s degree or equivalent vocational qualification
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Experience in Accounting & Finance,Finance Risk Management/Position management is required.
- Experience in previous projects, including ERP modernization
- Fluent business English user; knowledge of additional language(s) is a plus
- Demonstrates personal commitment to the change and support of others
- Pro-active working attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage ambiguity and work under time pressure
- Process driven
- Strong analytical skills with eye for details
- Influencing skill to manage global network of stakeholders
- Entrepreneurial and Customer driven, networker, curiosity, good listener
- Autonomy and self-motivator; Degree of motivation derived from perceived value of work
- Strong people developer and project management skills
- Takes initiative and is a good finisher
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.